If you are looking for Punjab Gramin Bank Customer Care & Toll Free Helpline number for stability enquiry then, you are at the right place. Here we are also providing SMS alert and Missed Call service numbers to check mini statement of your account balance.
- 1 Punjab Gramin Bank Customer Care & Toll Free Helpline Number
Punjab Gramin Bank Customer Care & Toll Free Helpline Number
To find out Toll Free Helpline Number of Bank please see below,
- Toll Free number :- 18001807777
- Email :- [email protected]
Head Office Address of Punjab Gramin Bank
Punjab Gramin Bank,
Punjab Gramin Bank Online Banking -How it’s Works? Let’s Know.
- Download PGB mBanking Mobile App from Google Play Store.
- Verify your mobile number through an OTP that will be sent to you the instant you feed your number for verification.
The App will prompt a message for login option. You can log in with MPIN and through internet banking credentials too.
- Login MPIN and you can set an MPIN of your choice. The MPIN will be required for login into the mobile app every time you access it.
- As the second phase of verification, an OTP is generated as well for your mobile number and needs to be entered. A new OTP is generated every time you log in.
Once you have set up the MPIN and entered the OTP, you can log in to the PGB mBanking app. Everytime you open the app, you will be prompted to enter the MPIN for your account and the generated OTP to be able to use the mobile banking services provided by the app.
If you want to keep your account secure than change your MPIN on regular basis.For smooth functioning of mobile banking, you need to keep your current mobile number updated in bank records.
How To Check Balance Via Mobile & Sms Of Punjab Gramin Bank
Here are different methods which can help you to check your account balance:
Balance Enquiry Via SMS
- Open default messaging app on your mobile and select Create Message.
- Type BAL <account number > and send it to 18001807777.
- Within few minutes, you will receive an SMS in reply.
- The SMS contains account balance info with real-time updates.
Check Balance Via Missed Call
- Dial toll free number 18001807777 from your mobile number.
- Disconnect the call after 2-3 rings or else the call will get disconnected automatically.
- After few minutes, you will receive an SMS containing real-time balance details.
Note: You need to send the SMS or dial the number from your registered mobile number.
About Of Punjab Gramin Bank
Punjab Gramin Bank is presently having its 284 branches across 13 districts of Punjab and is operating on fundamentally strong and sound banking operations.PGB, having most of its branches in rural areas is playing a major role in the uplifting living standard of rural people by providing various types of deposits and loan schemes and is committed for inclusive growth. The bank is having a total clientele of more than 20 lakh.