Gramin Bank of Aryavart customer care toll free numbers for balance enquiry then, you are at the right place.Here we are also providing Gramin Bank of Aryavart toll free number to check mini statement via missed call service of your account balance.and also check aryavart gramin bank ifsc code.
- 1 Gramin Bank of Aryavart Customer Care Toll Free Numbers
Gramin Bank of Aryavart Customer Care Toll Free Numbers
To find out Toll Free Helpline Number of Bank please see below,
- Toll Free Number :- 0522-2398874
- Fax Number :- 0522-2392986
- Official Website :- http://www.aryavart-rrb.com
Head Office Address of Gramin Bank of Aryavart
Regional Office Address Of Gramin Bank of Aryavart
- Branches of Agra district.
- Branches of Aligarh district.
- Branches of Barabanki district.
- Branches of Etah district.
- Branches of Faizabad district.
- Branches of Farrukhabad district.
- Branches of Firozabad district.
- Branches of Hardoi district.
- Branches of Hathras district.
- Branches of Kannauj district.
- Branches of Kasganj district.
- Branches of Lucknow district.
- Branches of Mainpuri district.
- Branches of Mathura district.
- Branches of Unnao district.
Gramin Bank Of Aryavart Balance Enquiry Check by SMS & Missed call Number
- You can get everything from the comfort of your home.
- All you need to do is to get the bank number and then register your phone number with the bank.
- Once you link your mobile number to your bank account, you would surely be able to teach the deals with the same.
- As you have registered your number, you just need to make a call from your respective number to the toll free number, once your call is made, it will be disconnected automatically in some time, may be just after two things or so and then you will be receiving a text message from the bank.
- You may even text a message to the bank’s number with the keywords as BAL<account number>. You need to enter your bank account number in the keyword’s place.
- After your message gets delivered to the bank, you would be receiving an auto generated message that will show up with your balance status.
(used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)
|MICR Code||MICR not provided.|
|Bank||BANK OF INDIA|
|Address||1 54, Vikas Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow|
|Branch||ARYAVART GB GOMTI NAGAR BR|
“All information provided in respect of IFSC Codes of Banks, contact numbers and other details are for information purposes only. Banktollfree, on best efforts basis, collates this information from relevant sources and endeavors to offer accurate and responsible data. Banktollfree is not responsible for any sort of discrepancies and shall not be responsible for any loss and/or damage that may arise or is incurred by use of such information. It is a mutual understanding that the visitor’s usage of any such information will be at his own preference and risk.”
- IFSC code: BKID0ARYAGB
- MICR code: NON-MICR
- BANK OF INDIA ARYAVART GB GOMTI NAGAR BR address : 1 54, Vikas Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh
- Contact Number: 5226455002,
- BANK OF INDIA ARYAVART GB GOMTI NAGAR BR
- Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday – 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
About Of Gramin Bank Of Aryavart
Gramin Bank of Aryavart, a Regional Rural Bank, was constituted on 1st April, 2013 after amalgamation of two Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) namely Aryavart Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Shreyas Gramin Bank as per Government of India notification No. F.No. 7/9/2011-RRB(UP-1) dated 01-04-2013. Aryavart Kshetriya Gramin Bank was sponsored by Bank of India while Shreyas Gramin Bank was sponsored by Canara Bank. The amalgamated entity Gramin Bank of Aryavart functions under Regional Rural Banks Act 1976 having its Head Office at Lucknow under the sponsorship of Bank of India.
The Gramin Bank of Aryavart is operating in 15 districts namely Lucknow, Barabanki, Farrukhabad, Hardoi, Kannauj, Unnao, Faizabad, Mainpuri, Firozabad, Aligarh, Etah, Hathras, KashiRam Nagar, Mathura & Agra in the State of Uttar Pradesh with a network of 706 Branches & 12 Regional Offices.
You may also like: