Aadhar Card Download & Print e-Aadhaar Online At UIDAI : In this artical, we provide you information of All you need to know about Aadhaar card download.Citizens of India need Aadhaar to enjoy some government welfare facilities provided by the Government of India. The document acts as an address and identity proof for the person. Aadhaar is the 12 digit unique identification number issued by the Indian Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI). Once used for individual cards by visiting individual help centers or banks / post offices, it can download and print UIDAI support using the registration ID, virtual ID or Aadhaar number supplied by UIDAI. Once the number is released, it can follow these different steps to download a Aadhaar card.
- 1 What is exactly an Aadhar card?
- 2 Why you ought to get your Aadhar card downloaded?
- 3 Steps to check the status of e Aadhar card updation
- 4 Now there are various steps for Aadhar card download,
- 5 Aadhar card download by using your VIrtual ID
- 6 Aadhar card download by using your enrolment number
- 7 Aadhar card download by using your name and date of birth
- 8 Aadhar card download by using Digilocker account
- 9 Aadhar card download by visit the nearby Aadhaar centers
- 10 Aadhar card download via the Umang application
- 11 What do you do if you want to know your Aadhar number on your phone?
- 12 A few frequently asked questions!
- 12.1 ==>How do we take e Aadhaar card print after the downloading
- 12.2 ==>Can we download the Aadhaar card if we don’t have our registered phone number?
- 12.3 ==>Can we download Aadhar without OTP?
- 12.4 ==>How many times can we download Aadhaar card?
- 12.5 ==>Can we use e Aadhaar everywhere?
- 12.6 ==>What to do if we don’t have our Aadhaar card number?
What is exactly an Aadhar card?
- Aadhaar card is basically a twelve digit unique identification number that is in fact issued by UIDAI by incorporating an individual’s personal information like date of birth, an address of residence along with his or her biometric data that includes a photo, fingerprints etc.
- And it is vital for an Indian citizen to possess an Aadhaar card to enjoy some services provided by the government.
- If you don’t possess one, you can visit post offices, Aadhaar card processing centers and banks and get done with your enrollment procedures from these centers.
- And after enrolling yourselves, you would receive the Aadhaar card via postal service and till then you can get the Aadhaar card downloaded from online and these are valid to be used as a substitute in place of the original adhaar card.
Why you ought to get your Aadhar card downloaded?
- It is a very common issue that you would find mistakes in your Aadhaar card.
- This can be due to you providing wrong information or the staff must have recorded the wrong information.
- In either of the cases, you must take good care to update authentic information, else you would be ineligible for certain transactions.
- As soon you get those data updated from those centers, you can download the new updated Aadhaar cards from the UIDAI website, so you don’t have to wait for the arrival by mail.
- The best reason as to have this e Aadhar card is that you don’t have to worry about losing them while you travel etc.
- E Aadhaar cards are valid all over the country, so you don’t have to get worried about its authenticity!
- If you have done the changes or updation before you go for downloading you have to check the status of your respective request.
Steps to check the status of e Aadhar card updation
- Firstly you got to log in to the official website of adhaar.
- Considered that you have applied via the self-service portal, you would find a link that says “ Check the status of update done ” now if you have applied via the centers, you can just click on “ update is done – enrollment center”
- You will be directed to a page where you have to enter all your details.
- After you enter all the information asked, you would get these from the acknowledgment script that you receive while applying.
- Get the captcha entered and you would see this button – “status”
- You would now see if your respective Aadhaar card update request is accepted or rejected. Now if you see that your request has been rejected, then you got to see the reason and apply again. And if the request has been accepted you can just get your e Aadhaar card downloaded.
Now there are various steps for Aadhar card download,
Let us firstly check on how you will download Aadhaar card
- You can download by using your Aadhaar card number.
The first step is that you must go to the official website of UIDAI. https://uidai.gov.in/.
- You would find an option “get aadhar”, there would be an option “Download aadhar”
- You would find this to “download electronic copy “, then click Aadhar number.
- Get your 12 digit Aadhar card number ready and enter it in the specified fields. Now, if you are concerned about showing this complete number detail you can just use the masked Aadhar option, then you can select the “masked aadhar” option.
- Get done with entering your captcha verification code that is just a security check, you can then just select “ click OTP” option and receive the one time password to your number that is registered for aadhar.
- Enter the OTP.
- Now, you would come across a survey, just complete the respective survey and towards the end, you would see this option to verify and download. Click on that and you would see a message “ your Aadhar card has been downloaded”
a just visit the center for enrollment but, make it a point to visit the center with all the required documents.
Steps to do here – If you visit the center, you have to provide them the number or the enrolment id.
After entering all your details from the documents, there will be verification by enabling the biometrics. You will be liable to pay a small charge for this service. Then the staff would do the needful and would provide you with the Aadhar letter hich you can use up as needed.
The second method you can use to download the Aadhar card is by using your Virtual ID.
Aadhar card download by using your VIrtual ID
Now, this method of downloading Aadhar card by using your virtual id card is a newly updated method. You just have to go through the following steps to get your Aadhar card downloaded.
- Similar to the other method, you have to visit the official online website.
- Select the option to “download Aadhar “from “Get aadhar”
- Now you will find a lot of fields where you have to enter the information like your full name, address etc. Fill them with care.
- Now you got to generate an OTP. Select the option to “Choose OTP”
- If you are keen to authenticate your request, you can just choose TOTP.
- Here, in order to access the downloaded Aadhaar card file, you need to enter your Aadhaar card password.
- Your Aadhaar card password is basically an eight letter word. With the first four letters comprising of your name in CAPS, enter the rest four digits of your respective birth year.
Now if you are in a situation that you have forgotten the Aadhaar card number as well as virtual ID number, in that case, you can go for downloading Aadhar card using the enrolment number.
you also search Equitas Small Finance bank
Aadhar card download by using your enrolment number
Step 1: You have to first visit the official page www.uidai.gov.in, here you have to click on the download option.
Step 3: now you have to enter your personal details like name, address details like pin code.
Step4: Now, you must do the security verification by just entering the captcha code.
Step 5: Next if you click the generate OTP; you would receive the OTP on your phone number that is registered.
Step 6: now you have to click on download Aadhar option to get it downloaded.
Aadhar card download by using your name and date of birth
In case, you are in a situation that you don’t have access to your Aadhaar card number or virtual ID or you must have forgotten it, you can go for downloading the Aadhar card by using your name and date of birth.
- You have to first visit this website https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- In this site, you have to enter your full name along with your registered mobile number or you can even use your registered email id for this purpose.
- Now have to click on “send OTP” in order to get the OTP in your respective phone to complete the security check-in process.
- You would receive your Aadhaar card number to your respective number or email id.
- Now you have got your respective enrollment number, you have to visit the official UIDAOI website.
- Follow the steps as done in the previous cases.
- You would find the option, “I have aadhaar”, click on it.
- You will be directed to a page where you have to enter address details along with the enrolment ID you have received lately.
- Now as done in other cases, you must click on to request OTP to complete the security process.
- Now it will be possible for you to download aadhaar, you just have to click on “download aadhar” to get it done.
If not for these methods, you can download your Aadhar card by using Digilocker account.
Aadhar card download by using Digilocker account
DigiLocker is basically a cloud-based platform that is available for citizens to store, download and share your certificates in a digital format. The organization would provide e copies to your allotted respective lockers.
In order to download Aadhaar by using this, you must go for these steps
- Get ready with your respective username and password; you must enter them in this website https://digilocker.gov.in/
- After you enter your respective information, you have to click on sign in before you enter out your 12 digit Aadhar card number.
- you must now choose “Verify” in order to get your OTP.
- You would now receive your OTP and must enter it.
- after you are done with entering your OTP you must select “Verify OTP”
- The issued document would now be available for download. You must click on the save icon to download the e- aadhaar.
Imp: If you don’t have you registered phone number, then it is impossible to download Aadhaar card online. You must visit the nearby centers to get it done
Aadhar card download by visit the nearby Aadhaar centers
Step 1: you must firstly visit your nearby Aadhar card centers. (You must have your Aadhaar card number while you visit)
Step 2: Along with the number, you must also take your identity proofs like PAN card or your identity card.
Step 3: The respective staff would then give you the printout. If you go for normal paper form, you will be charged fifty rupees and if you go for the PVC, you must give a hundred rupees.
- If you are an UMANG application, you can download the Aadhaar card via the Umang application.
Aadhar card download via the Umang application
- Firstly you must download the Umang application and then open it.
- you would come across a services tab; you must then click on “Aadhaar card”
- Now you can log in via your digilocker account or you can also use your Aadhaar card number.
- To your registered phone number, you would receive your OTP, enter it and complete the verification process.
- you would now get the download option, click on it and get your Aadhar card downloaded.
What do you do if you want to know your Aadhar number on your phone?
- You have to first visit the official website of UIDAI. https://resident.uidai.gov.in/get-aadhaar-no
- You have to now enter all your personal details like enrolment ID and your registered mobile number.
- Complete your security verification and then click on “send OTP”
- You need to enter the OTP you have received on your phone and click submit.
- YOu would now receive your respective Aadhar card number on your phone.
A few frequently asked questions!
==>How do we take e Aadhaar card print after the downloading
- In order to open your e Aadhaar print, you must enter an eight digit code, where first four letters are the first four alphabets of your name in caps, and then after you download, you can get them printed online.
==>Can we download the Aadhaar card if we don’t have our registered phone number?
- No, you won’t be able to download it online; you must visit the nearby centers.
==>Can we download Aadhar without OTP?
- No, you need to do OTP.
==>How many times can we download Aadhaar card?
- We can get them downloaded an infinite number of times.
==>Can we use e Aadhaar everywhere?
- Yes, the E -the adhaar card is valid everywhere. You can use it throughout the country!
==>What to do if we don’t have our Aadhaar card number?
- You would get your Aadhaar card number from online, you must just enter your personal details on the website, and you would get your number sent to your phone.